Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Spirit Guide
Spirit Guide
Admin

Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul   Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:40 am

Psyche is a place of connection. You are invited to express, experience, reflect and share. Simply BE and let your inner light empower you as you remember long lost knowledge.

Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul Drt10

This isn't a 'New Age' site.

It is the serendipitous discovery of gold you forgot existed within you.

It is that place you go when you have exhausted all the resources surrounding you but you still want to know more.

The content I post is inspired by my experiences.

I don't feel driven to prove anything, convert anyone, or seek approval.

You can approach this site like a magazine, purely for entertainment. You might scroll through and find something that interests you, or choose a random topic. Maybe you will read all the threads in one section or chronologically start at the beginning, working through to the end...there are no right or wrong ways to interact with the material here. Be the light within and let it shine.

My one request is that you approach what you find here with an open mind and respect the differences.

Communication is vitally important as we move forward together on, and with, this planet. Multimedia and technology have made the world a smaller place and given us greater access to one another. Our lives are over run by information. Discernment is a must. Sometimes silence speaks loudest reconnecting us to what truly matters and what is in our hearts and minds. Always remember you have free will and choice, so take what resonates and leave what doesn't.

Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul Sav10

Namaste
Back to top Go down
https://psyche.forumotion.com

Welcome to Psyche, the Center of the Soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: About Psyche :: The Journey Starts Here-
Jump to: